Sunday, May 24, 2009

Restaurant City on Facebook

I want egg!!!!!... Salad hard to get!!! hmm.. tomato also hard to get leh.. ... ...

RC RC.. At first I was stunned and thought that it was something to do with RC filter but later realized that it is a new short form for Restaurant City by PlayFish.

I have been so so so crazy about this game these days.. Crazy to up level, crazy to feed the workers, crazy to go to other people's restaurant, study their menu and trade the ingredients, crazy to level up the dishes.. and recently I get to know we could get award (trash talker award) by picking up the bananas, breads and soft drink cans on the floor. Wat!!?? Like that also can?? >.<

I have no idea for my restaurant's name yet, so it is named after me at this moment and haven't decorated my restaurant yet (busy to up level and earn money), so it is still a "conventional" and inauspicious restaurant.. haha..

My restaurant serves lobster soup as the starter, spaghetti carbonara as the main course and fruit selection as the dessert. I have circled the ingredients needed, do keep an eye for me..

Egg, lemon, banana, strawberry, apple, butter, lobster... anyone? >.<

3 comments:

  1. i have apple and strawberry (hope they are stil around :p .. any cheese ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha!! i got some of the ingredients that u wan ar... u search in my list and trade la :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wilson: ya.. trade with u liao..

    junfei: okok, thanks.. lucky mushroom.. :p

    ReplyDelete