Monday, July 6, 2009

Thai Restaurant - Cherry Blossom

Couple of us brought a visitor from US to Cherry Blossom, a Thai Restaurant located at Sg. Ara. I personally think that the dishes served are pretty authentic and the environment can't be comfortable more for chit-chatting and gathering.

We ordered a variety of Thai food to satisfy the visitor's test bud. Btw, his name is Ken. :D
I brought my D60 there, trying to pick up some photography skills. After so long, can't really see the improvement. One of the reason is I don't play much with it.. haha.. I am trying very hard..

The first dish served is Meng Kam. One of my colleague, Eric who was sitting next to me keep saying "good.. good" after he tried this.


Green curry chicken. They cook the chicken with Egg Plant.


Pucha. A combination of minced chicken (still figuring out what are the other ingredients) and fill it in the crab shell.


Pandan Chicken. Recommended dish!


Deep Fried Kangkung. But I think Chok Dee has the best deep fried kangkung that I have ever tried.


We ordered white Tom Yam too. Just realise that I didn't take the photo of it.

Of course, served lastly with Tap Tim Krop, a well known Thai dessert served with water chestnut, jackfruit, coconut milk and.... ice..

2 comments:

  1. i love the pandan chicken the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wan green curry!! i miss thai food so much, long time didn't enjoy thai food already. but, cannot eat spicy food la. too bad. :-(

    ReplyDelete