Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

It is 1.1.2010.. yet working hard to clear up my Year 2009 blog debt.

Thanks angel for the gift. I am going to buy a Starbucks Cup using this voucher. Yeah yeah, finally I have my own starbuck cup >.<

Thanks him for the Christmas tree. I wish I have a Christmas tree with blinking light. But he is not able to find a suitable LED lights, the LED lights available are way to long, long enough to hang on the real tree. I should have steal the Christmas tree next next to a special fren's cube. :D


Next is a wonderful gift that I have received for 2009 Christmas season. Thanks gals for the little angel! It will change color with time. It is sooooo pretty and nice! XOXO



1 comment:

  1. walao!! de little angel is awesome!!! where to get that!!?? i wanna buy one too!! tell me tell me

    ReplyDelete