Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Teko-Boy

I have few visitors from Malacca last weekend.

The mother of this little 2-year old handsome boy asked him to call me..

Little boy: Hallo, “小姐” (xiao jie) jie jie...
Lian Nee : What?! my name is xiao jie??
Little boy: Hihihihihihi...
Lian Nee : =.=|||

Lian Nee : "Come come, take a photo with peace..."

Beyond my expectation, this little boy put both V-shape fingers in front of his eyes..

Lian Nee : "No no, you should put your fingers at both sides, near your ears.."
Little boy: "like this?"




Little boy: "Xiao Jie jie jie, I wan go Teko, inside there got laygon"
Lian Nee : "huh??"

N times of =.=|||, I was totally lost...

Little boy: "jie jie, Teko teko, I wan go Teko"
Mom : "He said he wants to go Tesco, inside there got Playground.."
Lian Nee : ".................."

He whispered near my ear..
"London bi chi falin lown"
"falin lown, falin lown"
"London bi chi falin lown"
"my fen leady"

All in all, he really brought us a lot of joy and cheer up the day!

1 comment:

  1. haha...totally understand! my cute nephew also gives me the same feeling..haha...

    ReplyDelete